Wednesday, May 11, 2022

 .: Bus Trip - The little small actions- MHA AU :.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QJZjSvQj_M

Hai Everyone! 
So long I don't add anything on Youtube, am I right?
Well, I've been working extremely on other projects secretly plus other works too. This will be included in those fan projects! 
The main reason I  will do this AU is, I am simply loving doing it! 
Since this alooong after the counters and how they met. I have to work on how Bakugo and Hanna met and how in the world they got to this point! Sorry I wanted to share with you how this looked so good! 
I'll keep on working on the story of AU until I am happy with it! 

Katsuki Bakugo Owned(c) Kōhei Horikoshi
Hinokami Hanna Owned (c) PhoenixSAlover
Music: (TV Anime "My Hero Academia" Soundtrack Selection)
My hero academy OST - Supportive heart
____________________________________________________________

Want to give support for my work's / projects / other content?
You can join my Patreon to support my work!

Join here >  Patreon |OR| Patreon NSFW (You must be +18)<

No comments:

Post a Comment